Welcome to Newcourt Barton Bed & Breakfast set in a delightful location in the heart of Devon between Cullompton and Exeter. Peace and tranquillity are guaranteed as is comfortable B&B accommodation on this family run farm.
- 4 miles from Junction 28, M5
- Conveniently located for an overnight stop
- Ideal touring base for those wishing to stay longer
- 20 minutes from the City of Exeter
This delightfully unspoilt area of Devon is surrounded by acres of rolling hills, idyllic scenery and winding river valleys. You will feel yourself begin to unwind from the moment you arrive.
Only a short walk from our Bed & Breakfast are four well stocked fishing ponds where you can enjoy a peaceful day’s coarse fishing for FREE.
If you are looking to escape the rush of city life, on a business trip or visiting family and friends in the area for a wedding, party or social visit Newcourt Barton is perfectly positioned.
- Exeter Airport, Exeter University, Westpoint Exhibition Centre, Met Office, Exeter Crematorium, Sandy Park Stadium, Sowton or Marsh Barton Industrial Estates
- Wedding venues of Upton Barn, The Corn Barn, Muddifords Court or Padbrook Park
- National Trust Properties of Killerton or Knightshayes
- The Bear Trail, Diggerland, Crealy, Dartmoor or the Coast
Whether you wish to stay for one night or more, are on business or holiday, all corners of Devon can be reached from just one base.
We look forward to welcoming you to our home with its relaxing atmosphere and hospitality you won’t forget.