Award Winning Devon Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast Cullompton, Near Exeter and M5
Click Here to Book Online
Welcome to Newcourt Barton 4 star silver award Bed and Breakfast set in the heart of Devon near Exeter. Peace and tranquillity are guaranteed, as is comfortable B&B accommodation on this family run farm set in a delightful location in the Devonshire countryside.
- 4 miles from Junction 28, M5
- a conveniently situated overnight stop
- an ideal touring base for those wishing to stay longer
- 20 minutes from the City of Exeter
Come and escape the rush and roar of city life and explore the delights Devon has to offer. This delightfully unspoilt area of Devon is surrounded by acres of rolling hills, idyllic scenery and winding river valleys. You will feel yourself begin to unwind from the moment you arrive. Only a short walk from our Bed & Breakfast are four well stocked fishing lakes where you can enjoy a peaceful days coarse fishing.
Visiting family or friends in the area for a wedding, party or social visit or need to be within easy reach of
- Exeter Airport, Exeter University, Westpoint Exhibition Centre, Met Office, Exeter Crematorium, Sowton or Marsh Barton Industrial Estates
- Wedding venues of Upton Barn, The Corn Barn, Muddifords Court or Padbrook Park
- National Trust Properties of Killerton or Knightshayes
- Diggerland or Crealy, Dartmoor or the Coast
Newcourt Barton is perfectly positioned. Full English or Continental Breakfast included.
All of our rooms provide all the comforts and facilities you would expect from a 4 star silver B&B and each room benefits from lovely views of the Devon countryside.
Whether you wish to stay for one night or more, are on business or holiday, all corners of Devon can be reached from just one base.
We look forward to welcoming you to our home with its relaxing atmosphere and hospitality you won't forget.