CORONAVIRUS ACTION PLAN
- All existing bookings from 17th May onwards stand. We will contact you via email in the first instance should this change.
- Should the regulations change we will email you to update you and provide you with any additional information regarding check in procedures and expectations during your stay.
- Upon check in we are required to collect names and contact details of all guests staying. Details will be stored for 21 days after you leave us and will only be made available to the NHS in the event of a Test and Trace enquiry.
- The NHS Test and Trace QR code will be displayed for guests to scan using the NHS Covid-19 App should you wish.
The health and well being of our guests remains our top priority. Our usual high cleaning standards have been updated to include a new risk based approach.
- Our rooms including all surfaces, seating and curtains will be cleaned, disinfected and sanitised after each stay using a Peritab solution which is compliant to the EN 14476 standards to kill any envelope viruses.
- All linen, towels and bedding including the protectors will be washed at 60 degrees.
- All crockery and other items from the dining room and bedrooms will be washed at a high temperature in the dishwasher.
- Any other items that cannot be washed will be isolated for 3 days.
- All other public areas will be cleaned, disinfected and sanitised on a daily basis.
- Your room will not be serviced during your stay. On arrival we will advise you as to how you can obtain refills of your complimentary items should you require.
- Hand sanitiser will be available and visible at the entrance to the B&B and the entrance to the dining room. Please use the sanitiser on entering and exiting these areas.
Social Distancing and Wearing of Masks
- We ask that you adhere to the 2 metre social distancing rules throughout your stay.
- Guests will be required to wear masks on arrival and in all communal areas. They are not required when seated in the dining room.
- Breakfast times will be staggered to ensure social distancing is maintained. This will be arranged with you upon arrival.
- We aim to provide our extensive menu as before, however, we are unable to provide our help yourself buffet from the communal sideboard. Various fruit/cereal options will be available for your individual table and all hot items can be ordered from the menu and will be brought to your table.
- Tables will be cleaned and sanitised following service.
Check In and Check Out
- To ensure social distancing is maintained with other guests, it would be helpful if you could advise us of your estimated time of arrival.
- The keys for your room and the front door will be in your room and will have been sanitised before your arrival.
- During your stay if you require our assistance please ring the bell located at the bottom of the stairs.
- Any outstanding payments due will be processed via card upon departure using a sanitised card machine.
- If you are visiting the area, please check with local amenities to see if they are open. Most local tourist attractions are operating a ‘book online’ system, so we recommend you book these before your arrival.
- Local pubs, restaurants and cafes will also be operating a booking system, and again we suggest you book these prior to your arrival.
- It is essential that you do not travel if you are unwell or are showing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you develop suspected symptoms during your stay we ask that you immediately get tested and if positive you should return home to self isolate.
- If you are unable to return home and need to extend your stay, you will be restricted to your room for 14 days. Food can be delivered to your door, however, nothing can be removed from the room until after departure. The room will then be sealed off for 72 hours before being deep cleaned.
- You will be charged for the additional stay and services and any affected bookings.
- Any other guests staying will be notified.
Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.