We provide ensuite Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in our home. The following statement is a summary of our provision. If you have any specific requirement please feel freed to ask and we will endeavour to help.
· You can contact us via Telephone 01884 277326 Email email@example.com
· Our website may be viewed at www.newcourtbarton-devon.co.uk
· We are located 4 miles from Junction 28 of the M5 motorway and 3 miles from the town centre of Cullompton.
· In view of our rural location arrival by car/motorbike would be recommended, however, details of local taxi services can be provided.
· The main Tiverton Parkway train station is 8 miles away.
· There is no main bus route passing the entrance to the property. The nearest bus stop would be 1 mile.
· The nearest shop is situated 2 miles away on the outskirts of Cullompton Town Centre.
· This is a non smoking establishment
Arrival and Car Parking Facilities
· On arrival to the property enter farm courtyard through gates. House name signage is displayed.
· Ample parking is available to the side of the property
· The surface is level from the parking area through to the main entrance - distance of 50 yards.
· Assistance with luggage is offered.
· Sensor lighting is activated during darker evenings.
Main Entrance and Reception
· There is one step up to the front door where a doorbell is available. A ramp can be provided with prior arrangement.
· The wide door provides easy access into the property.
· To the left is the dining room and to the right is the lounge. Both are on the same level to the entrance hall.
· A bell requesting assistance is located in the entrance hall.
· The entrance hall has wood laminate flooring.
· Good lightning is provided
Public Areas – General (Internal)
· All rooms are carpeted and well lit.
· There are 11 steps on the stairs leading to a small landing with a further 4 steps leading to the 2 first floor bedrooms.
· A hand rail is located on the stairs throughout.
Public Areas – WC
· Bedrooms are ensuite and therefore no public WC available.
· A ground floor WC can be used upon request.
· Breakfast is served in the dining room on the ground floor.
· Three tables are available to use and can be altered to suit your specific needs
· Dining chairs without arms are used for seating.
· Menus are provided and can be viewed in large print upon request.
· A self service display of cereals, fruits and yogurts are available. A hot meal menu is served to the table.
· Background music is not played in any areas of the B&B
· A laundry room is not publicly available. However, access to a washing machine and tumble dryer is available upon request.
· Not Available
· Not Available
· 4 coarse fishing ponds on site and is free to guests staying at the Bed and Breakfast.
· A large garden is available for your use. Seating is available. A slope leads down to second lawn area.
· The children may use the outdoor play equipment at their own risk. Children must be supervised at all times.
· A covered barn provides for a further games area for the children
· Play equipment may not be used when dark as lighting is not available
· There is no outside WC
Conference & Meeting Rooms, Banqueting, Clubs, Entertainment
· Not Available
· There are 2 bedrooms located on the 1st floor and 1 family bedroom located in an outside annexe room.
Double Room - Ash Room
· Located at top of stairs. Ensuite shower room. Digital Television with remote control operation. One bedroom chair. Standard double bed. Carpeted bedroom and lino shower room. Clock radio. 2 bedside cabinets with bedside lights, double wardrobe and dressing table with chair and spot light. Lighting operated by switch by main door and pull cord switch above the bed. Tea and coffee facilities available. Electric radiator heating used.
Triple Room - Elm Room
· Located at top of stairs. Ensuite shower room. Digital Television with remote control operation. Two bedroom chairs. Standard double bed and standard single bed. Carpeted bedroom and lino shower room. Clock radio. 2 bedside cabinets with bedside lights for double bed. 1 bedside cabinet with bedside light for single bed. Dressing table with stool and spot light. Walk in cupboard style wardrobe. Lighting operated by switch by main door and pull cord switch above the bed. Tea and coffee facilities available. Electric radiator heating used.
Annexe Room - Oak Room
· Located to the side of the property with own separate entrance. 2 steps into accommodation. Consists of two level ground floor rooms. Double room and twin room with ensuite shower room in between. Both rooms provide digital televisions with remote control operation. Two easy chairs in double room and one chair in twin room. Standard double bed and 2 standard single beds. Carpeted bedroom and lino shower room. Clock radio. 2 bedside cabinets with bedside lights for double bed. Bedside cabinet with bedside light for twin room. Dressing table with stool and spot light in each room. Double wardrobe in double room. Walk in cupboard style wardrobe in twin room. Lighting operated by switch by main door. Tea and coffee facilities available. Electric radiator heating used.
Bathroom, Shower Room & WC (Ensuite)
· All ensuite rooms provide WC, Washbasin and Shower Cubicle.
· Good down lighting provided with additional shaver light located above mirror.
Grounds and Gardens
· As mentioned above gardens available for guests use.
· Designated walks around the farmland and surrounding hamlet are available.
· Dogs allowed by prior arrangement only. Bedding for dogs must be provided by guests
· Mobile phone reception is generally good
· Free Wi-Fi access is available in all rooms and public areas.
· A fridge freezer and microwave are located in the dining room for the use of guests
· Larger items may be stored in private fridge/freezer upon request
· Intergrated smoke detectors are located throughout the house
· Fire extinguishers are located throughout the house
· A comprehensive information pack is available in the bedroom
· A large display of tourist information leaflets are available in the lounge
· Helen Hitt, Newcourt Barton, Langford, Cullompton, Devon. EX15 1SE 01884 277326 firstname.lastname@example.org www.newcourtbarton-devon.co.uk
· Open all year except Christmas and New Year
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve.